It’s no secret how dynamic this field is. There are changes and new algorithms by Google every day. It’s hard to keep pace with it. 2019, like every other years, has seen changes and new trends.
These are Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends for 2019, for those who want to stay on top of their game.
Let’s find out….
- Quality of Content – Search engines like Google have become very content focussed. Creating good quality content which can possibly keep your audience engaged will give Google a good impression. In return, Google will rank your website higher and also send more traffic to your website.
- Long Tail Keywords – There are a number of long tail keywords that are not yet discovered in almost every industry. Pay more attention to these keywords as these are easier to rank on than the shorter ones – they are highly competitive.
- Social Media Will Die Soon – Digital marketing professionals have realized that social media was just another fad and will die very soon. Going back to the roots i.e. SEO and SEM, studies show is the best way to get quality traffic.
- Lengthy Content Is Back – There was a period when briefly written content was engaging the audience. With 2019, it seems like the trends have changed drastically. Lengthy content has again started engaging the audience. They seemed hooked to the details and studying their subject in-depth. The audience is now looking for Quantity and Quality.
- Visibility and Establishment of the brand – We need to understand that no one these days wants to see Ads. There is an abundance of Ads on the internet which is become very unpleasant. People need good quality content. They need to understand the brand and this will only happen when you make your brand visible, have engaging content and provide quality to your potential audience.